Pages

Sunday, 5 March 2017

Uniko Digi and Wings

Hi everyone, I hope you've all had a great weekend. I had a crafty play this afternoon and put together a card using a fabulous free digistamp from Uniko - you can find details of how to get this and 3 others in the Uniko blog post here - Thank you Bev.

I made a card base from a piece of patterned card I've had for ages (so not sure of the brand) and then added a piece of white card embossed with a Craftwell 'argyle' folder.. The image was coloured with my usual Promarkers and then I added a Happy Little Stampers 'happy birthday' sentiment using my fabulous mini Misti. The butterfly and ribbon are also from my old stash.

Sorry about the awful photos, there is actually lot more colour to the flowers than it shows in either of them. Roll on better weather and more light! It's definitely one of those cards that looks so much nicer IRL.




I shall enter this in the following challenges

Uniko 5th Birthday challenge 'birthday card'



Tuesday Throwdown challenge 'things with wings'

The Ribbon Girl challenge 'anything goes card'


Thanks for your visit today and for taking the time to leave a comment.

11 comments:

  1. Such a lovely image, just up my street, love the background EF and the colour looks so pretty and delicate.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Andrea, super colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So delicately lovely! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown Challenges!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. This really is such a pretty card Andrea and I love the fresh colours. The image is lovely. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those Uniko cosmos blooms and the colours on the butterfly very cleverly echo the flowers. Thanks for linking up with Uniko's birthday challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful card Andrea, such a pretty stamp and lovely soft colours.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad you did that closeup because I love the texture of the e/f behind your very pretty and very feminine card, Andrea! I especially love that sweet pink and gold butterfly!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very sweet and delicate card. Roll on the better weather! X

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a super sweet project you have for us today, so well thought out and put together a fabulous Creation Beautiful in every way, we are so lucky you have entered our RIBBON GIRL challenge blog
    so beautiful to look at good luck hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such pretty, soft colours and colouring. Wonderful card, Andrea.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card Andrea and lovely to see you enjoying the digital freebies :) Thank you so much for joining in on Uniko's 5th Birthday celebrations. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.