Pages

Saturday, 14 January 2017

White Winter

Hi everyone, hope you're managing to keep healthy and crafty. Unfortunately I'm failing with my new year's resolution and have only placed ONE order for crafty goods so far this year, but in my defence I did buy a good few new goodies before christmas including another die-cutting machine. My Tattered Lace Baby Blue is well used for smaller dies but I did need something for those bigger nesting dies and embossing folders so Santa treated me to a Cut'N'Boss which I am VERY happy with. (You may remember me getting a Crafters Companion Gemini machine last summer, well that was my WORST crafty purchase EVER)

So using some of my new goodies and lots of snippets of white card I've attempted a white on white design. The new dies I've used are Tim Holtz 'winter greens' and 'paper snowflakes mini' the background is embossed with a Die'sire folder and the sentiment is from another new purchase the Penny Black 'spread cheer' stamp set. As always taking photos of white cards is a pain and these are the best I got.







I shall enter this in the following challenges

Pixie's Snippets Playground challenge 'use snippets'
Time Out challenge 'winter with optional white on white'
Country View challenge 'anything goes'
Fussy and Fancy Friday challenge 'angels/fairies or winter'
ABC Christmas challenge 'A for anything goes or B for something beginning with B'
Noor! Design UK challenge 'anything goes'

It's taking a bit of an effort to get crafty this year, especially with this cold weather we're having - I don't know about you but I would just love to hibernate until spring! But instead I guess it's time to make a cup of hot chocolate, put on another pair of socks and try to motivate myself into action. Have a great weekend whatever you've got planned and thanks for popping by today.

17 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful white on white card, I really love the layered look with all the die cuts, great job! Thanks for joining us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning Andrea, such an elegant design - a gorgeous card.
    I hope you continue to be pleased with your Cut'N'Boss - I have a Gemini and love it, you must have had a rogue one!
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very elegant! Thanks for sharing your card with us at ABC Christmas Challenge.
    Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous white on white card - great design.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous white on white card Andrea! Loving those dies as well.

    Hugs from a very warm and sunny Portugal - so far that is :) Will try to pack some sunshine when we return home!

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow . . . Love your new dies, spesh the snowflake. Great white on white card xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really beautiful Andrea, in fact gorgeous, totally spot on for a WOW card.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A gorgeous wow card Andrea. Love the design and those fab dies
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. |I love white on white Andrea, so I love your card! Fabulous embossing and dies that you have used.xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautiful WOW creation Andrea, lovely embossing too.xx
    {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  11. So much white, crisp goodness on this card!! I love the dies you used and the dotted background is perfection. So very glad you joined us at TIME OUT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this Andrea. It has a really frosty feel. I've got the same dies and wouldn't have thought of using the winter greens in this way. Santa was very kind to you. Have lots of fun with your new toy. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. A wonderful snippets make and I love all the white. I'm finding it very easy to stay in and be crafty but not doing so well with all the outside jobs which need doing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. a beautiful wow make - I find these so hard as I am so very messy! Thanks for joining us at CVC and goodluck! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats for winning at Time Out. We would love you to join us as our GD, please see blog for how to do this x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats for winning at Time Out. We would love you to join us as GD, please see blog for details x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats on your win at Time Out KandA! 😊

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.